Rules and Regulations
- To establish rules and regulations setting forth the district’s intentions for the conduct of the business affairs of the district in a manner that will result in successful operation of the system.
- To treat all consumers alike with respect to recurring situations requiring the establishment of a set of rules and regulations.
- To provide high quality service to the consumers of the district at the lowest possible cost, consistent with sound business practices.
- To make known to the consumers the rules and regulations of the district.
- To create a favorable image among the consumers and general public.
- To promote maximum beneficial utilization of water among the consumers by providing additional services desired by the consumers.
- To represent the interests of the consumers in the most fair and equitable manner.
Reference the following PDF file for a copy of the Cass Rural Water District Member Handbook revised September 2018.
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- The files on this website are provided as a convenience to our users.
- Users that experience problems installing or using these programs should contact the program vendor.
- Cass Rural Water District assumes no responsibility for the use of these programs.